4 WHAT HAPPENS IF I BLOCK COOKIES?
In order to use certain services offered on our Website, your web browser must accept cookies. If you choose to withhold consent, or subsequently block cookies, some parts of the Website may not work properly and you may not be able to access all, or part of, our Website.
We use 4 different categories of cookies on our website: 1. Necessary cookies
• These cookies are essential for a proper functioning of our website. These include for example cookies that will help users navigate to the right page after we have updated our website.
2. Performance Cookies
• These cookies gather information and let us understand what problems users experience and test new functionalities. These are anonymous data. We only use these data to improve the functionality of our website.
3. Functional cookies
• These cookies improve the functionality of the website in order to improve your browsing experience.
4. Target/advertisement cookies
• These cookies register your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have clicked on. This information is not shared with third parties. They are used to measure the effectiveness of our own adds and offers when provided on the site.
Most of our cookies expire within 30 days. Our analytics cookies, however, may persist up to 1 year.